Music speaks to me incredibly well.
No matter what it is, no matter what genre it is, it flows perfectly in my ears.
I can imagine a scene every time I listen to a piece of music, and every time, it is beautiful, but also unique.
The week has already ended on Tuesday.
It’s night, and so here I’m sitting, not really much on my mind.
It’s been a month and four days since that happened.
I’m not sure if I’ve gotten over it, but there are feelings for others in my head now.
It’s weird thinking of another again, after two years and two months.
I’m not bitter or anything, to be honest, it’s just that… it seems my mind’s already moved on.
I still want to talk, but it doesn’t seem like I get much back in conversation anymore.
… I miss talking.
Anonymous, it was never meant to be.
- Jacob: Doc scratch
- Jacob: green room
- Jacob: like
- Jacob: acting metaphor
- Ryan: //facedesk
- Jacob: "the green room is that space in a theatre, a studio, or a similar venue, which accommodates performers or speakers not yet required on stage"
- Ryan: OH MY GOD
- Jacob: Like
- Jacob: He is in a green room
- Ryan: WHY DID I NOT GET THAT
- Jacob: With the people
- Jacob: and the fourth wall
- Jacob: before act 6
- Ryan: //facedesk facedesk facedesk
- Ryan: And that is where Lord English has been waiting to take to the stage
- Ryan: OH MY GOD
- Ryan: no wonder Doc Scratch is evil
- Ryan: HE'S A STAGE MANAGER
Get a bunch of Homestuck voice actors together for a round or two of Team Fortress 2! We could (hopefully) get some of the big names together with myself and some of the smaller names in the VA community together for a big night of explosions and dismemberment. It would be totally awesome if this could be a thing that happened. I think this would do wonders to bring the Homestuck VA Community together.
Who’s with me?